Virtru data encryption protects your data as it travels through email and file-sharing platforms, SaaS solutions, cloud environments, and anywhere you share information.
Creating a Virtru connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API key
Obtaining the credentials
Log in to Virtru.
Click Developers > enable the toggle.
Copy your App ID.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Virtu icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select App ID as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.