Create your first table
To create your first Blink table, follow this step-by-step guide:
- In your selected workspace, go to the "Tables" Tab
Click the “Create first Table” button. For additional tables, click on the ‘+’ icon above the existing tables list.
Fill in the details for your new Table. You can use the default table name or edit it and add a description.
- Click on “Create Table” to create a new Table. It will be added to the Tables list in the left-hand pane. By default, the Table will include: two fields, one Text type, one Number type, and two empty records.
- Clicking on the ‘+’ button next to the field headers will open the “New Field” modal.
- Set the field name, field type and fill in any advanced parameters. Field type cannot be changed after creation.
Table Field Types
The following field types are supported:
- Date & Time
- Risk management
- Click on the “New Record” button at the top-right corner of the Table
- Enter the data for the new record and click “Add Record”.
- A new record will be created in the table
The maximum number of records per table is 10,000 for Pro license and 100,000 for Enterprise license.