Anodot detects and groups anomalies across silos to help you find and fix business incidents in real-time.
Creating an Anodot connection
To create the connection you need:
- An Anodot account
- A username and password
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Anodot icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Username & Password as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The username
- The password
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.