TeamViewer offers businesses a powerful solution for remote access and support. TeamViewer, a leading remote connectivity platform, seamlessly integrates with various systems and devices, enabling businesses to securely access and control remote machines.
Creating a TeamViewer connection
Using API Token
To generate a Teamviewer API token, follow the instructions in Teamviewer documentation.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the TeamViewer icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.