Pingdom is a global performance and availability monitoring solution for your websites, applications and servers.
Creating a Pingdom connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API token.
Obtaining the credentials
Go to SolarWinds Cloud.
Click Add API token.
Name your token, and click Generate token.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Pingdom icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.