OpenAI is an American artificial intelligence (AI) research laboratory . OpenAI conducts AI research with the declared intention of promoting and developing a friendly AI.
Creating an OpenAI connection
Using API Token
To create the connection you need:
- An API Token
Obtaining the credentials
Visit the OpenAI API keys page.
Click on the Create new secret key button.
Copy the generated API token from the modal.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the OpenAI icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.