IPinfo prides itself on being the most reliable, accurate, and in-depth source of IP address data available anywhere. It processes terabytes of data to produce custom IP geolocation, company, carrier and IP type data sets.
Creating an IPinfo connection
To create the connection you need an access token.
Obtaining the credentials
Go to the IPinfo account homepage and log in.
There is a section labeled ACCESS TOKEN at the bottom of the page. Click Copy to Clipboard to obtain the access token.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the IPinfo icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The access token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.