Split.io is a feature delivery and experimentation platform that helps companies manage and optimize their software releases. You can use Split with Blink to automatically and continuously deliver high-quality software with faster release cycles, reduced downtime, improve incident response, and improved customer experience.
Creating a Split connection
Using Admin API Key
To create the connection you need:
- An Admin API Key
Obtaining the credentials
In your Split workspace, click workspace initials > Admin Settings.
In the admin settings panel, click API keys > Create API key.
Create a new Admin API key. You can choose to limit its functionality to specific environments in the workspace.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Split icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Admin API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Admin API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.