Qualys is a cloud-based solution that detects vulnerabilities on all networked assets, including servers, network devices (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, etc.), peripherals (such as IP-based printers or fax machines) and workstations.
Qualys can assess any device that has an IP address.
Creating a Qualys connection
To create the connection you need:
- A username and password to your Qualys account
- The API server URL. Qualys API URLs are region based
|Platform||API Server URL|
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Qualys icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Username & Password as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The username
- The password
- The API server URL
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.