Postman is an API Platform for developers to design, build, test and iterate their APIs.
Creating a Postman connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API Key
Obtaining the credentials
You can generate an API key from User Settings > API Keys > Create API Key.
See the Postman Documentation for more details.
Each API key will only have the permissions associated with the account in which it was generated.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Postman icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.