Ironscales is a cybersecurity company that provides an AI-powered, self-learning email security platform designed to detect and prevent phishing attacks in real-time.
Creating an Ironscales connection
Using API token
To create the connection you need:
- A type of Ironscales account. For more details refer to the Ironscales Documentation.
- The Ironscales Account API Address (can be referenced from the account's country - default for all non-EU accounts).
- An Ironscales Application API Token (can be referenced from the account's country).
Obtaining the credentials
To obtain the Application API token,
Copy the APP API TOKEN (as shown in the image).
For all non-Multipartner accounts, The COMPANY ID parameter can be found in this page as well - This parameter is required for most Ironscales actions and will not change unless the account manages more than one company.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Ironscales icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Account Type
- The API Address
- The API Token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.