Ermetic is an "identity-first" cloud security platform that helps organizations secure public cloud infrastructure across the full stack of identities, network, data, and compute resources.
Creating an Ermetic connection
To create the connection you need:
- A token
- An API address
Obtaining the credentials
Go to Ermetic.
Click on Settings.
Click on API > Create Token.
Give your token a name and permissions, and click CREATE TOKEN.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Ermetic icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The token
- The API address
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.