Terraform is an infrastructure as code tool that lets you build, change, and version cloud and on-prem resources safely and efficiently.
Blink supports both Terraform CLI and Terraform Cloud API.
Creating a Terraform connection
To create the connection you need:
- A Terraform token
- A Terraform address
Obtaining the credentials
Go to Terraform Cloud by HashiCorp.
Click Create an API token.
Name your token and click Create API token.
Copy your token and click Done.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Terraform icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Terraform token
- The Terraform address
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.