Dropbox is a popular cloud-based file hosting and sharing service that allows users to store and access their files, documents, photos, and videos from anywhere in the world, using any device with an internet connection.
Creating a Dropbox connection
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Dropbox icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Click Dropbox to authenticate using OAuth.
- Sign in using your credentials.