Asana is a web and mobile work management platform designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work.
Creating an Asana connection
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Asana icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Click Asana to authenticate using OAuth.
- Sign in using your credentials.