YesWeHack provides a crowdsourced platform for bug bounty programs where ethical hackers can report security exploits and vulnerabilities. The YesWeHack platform offers various services, including bug bounty programs, vulnerability disclosure programs, and penetration testing. Through its platform, businesses can engage with a community of over 25,000 ethical hackers, known as "hunters," who are vetted and verified by YesWeHack to ensure they have the necessary skills and expertise to identify potential security risks.
Creating a YesWeHack connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API key
Obtaining the credentials
Login to your YesWeHack account
On the right side of your screen, click My Yes We Hack.
Click Create Token.
Fill in your YesWeHack user password, token name, expiration date (optional) and access rights. In the end click Validate.
Copy your newly generated API key.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the YesWeHack icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.