SailPoint is a leader in identity governance, providing businesses with a comprehensive suite of identity management solutions. Its software is designed to help organizations securely and effectively manage digital identities for their users, spanning employees, contractors, and partners. SailPoint’s platform enables enterprises to control who has access to what within their systems, and how that access is used, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and mitigating the risk of security breaches. Features of SailPoint's offerings include automated access certifications, policy management, password management, and role management. Their cloud-native identity platform, SailPoint Predictive Identity, goes a step further by leveraging AI and machine learning to automate complex processes and anticipate users' access needs, ensuring security and efficiency in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
Creating a SailPoint connection
Using Access Token
To create the connection you need:
- An API Address
- A Client ID
- A Client Secret
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the SailPoint icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Access Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Address
- The Client ID
- The Client Secret
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.