Snyk is a developer security platform. Integrating directly into development tools, workflows, and automation pipelines, Snyk makes it easy for teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and infrastructure as code. Supported by industry-leading application and security intelligence, Snyk puts security expertise in any developer’s toolkit.
Creating a Snyk connection
Using An Auth Key
To create the connection you need:
- An Auth Key
Obtaining the credentials
Go to Snyk Account Settings Page.
Under Auth Token, click click to show > copy your token.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Snyk icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Auth Token API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.