Authomize integration revolutionizes identity and access management (IAM) for businesses seeking a centralized solution. Authomize, a leading IAM platform, seamlessly integrates with a wide range of systems and applications, providing organizations with enhanced control and streamlined IAM operations.
Creating an Authomize connection
Using API Token
To create the connection you need:
- An API Token
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Authomize icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.