Imperva is a cyber security software and services company which provides protection to enterprise data and application software. Imperva’s software stack contains products for both application and data security. It provides layered protection to ensure a company’s website located on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
Creating an Imperva connection
Using API key
To create the connection you need:
- An API ID
- An API Key
Obtaining the credentials
Follow the Imperva documentation to obtain the credentials.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Imperva icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API ID
- The API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.