Linear is an issue tracking and project management tool for high performance teams building software. Linear helps streamline software projects, sprints, tasks, and bug tracking.
Creating a Linear connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API key
Obtaining the credentials
To create an API key go to API settings.
In Personal API keys, enter the token Label and click Create Key.
Click Copy to clipboard.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Linear icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.