RiskSense is a risk-based vulnerability management product designed to help organizations proactively identify, analyze, and manage digital threats. By incorporating machine learning algorithms and data-driven insights, RiskSense aims to assist users in prioritizing and organizing their security efforts to better protect digital assets. As a cybersecurity solution, RiskSense offers its capabilities to businesses seeking to bolster their digital security measures and enhance resilience against potential cyber threats.
Creating an Ivanti RiskSense connection
Using API Key
To create the connection you need:
- An API Address
- An API Key
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Ivanti RiskSense icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Address
- The API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.