Cortex XDR is a cloud-based security platform developed by Palo Alto Networks that uses AI to detect and respond to threats by aggregating and correlating data from various sources. It enables quick incident investigation and remediation actions and helps organizations improve their security posture.
Using API token based authentication
To create the connection you need:
- An API address
- An API key
- An API key ID
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Cortex XDR icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API address
- The API key
- The API key ID
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.