New Relic is a Software as a Service offering that focuses on performance and availability monitoring.
It uses a standardized Apdex (application performance index) score to set and rate application performance across the environment in a unified manner.
Creating a New Relic connection
To create the connection you need to:
- Verify that you have a valid user account with appropriate permissions by logging into New Relic
- An API keys
- An API address
Obtaining the credentials
Go to New Relic.
Select the API keys submenu.
Create a new user key.
Copy your key to your New Relic connection.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the New Relic icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- The API address
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.