Joe Sandbox is a malware analysis platform that provides a range of tools and capabilities for researchers, analysts, and security professionals to analyze and understand malware behavior. The platform is designed to help identify and detect threats by analyzing and visualizing malware behavior in a safe, isolated environment.
Creating a Joe Sandbox connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API key
Obtaining the credentials
Go to Joe Sandbox and sign in.
At the top right of the page, click User Settings.
Click API Key.
Click Generate API Key
Copy the newly generated API Key
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Joe Sandbox icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.