JFrog is a universal DevOps that provides software development tools aimed at helping organizations manage and accelerate their software development and release processes.
Creating a JFrog connection
Using Access Token
To create the connection you need:
- An API Address
- An Access Token
Obtaining the credentials
Navigate to your JFrog domain
In the top right side of the page click User Management
In the left sidebar click Access Tokens
Click Generate Token
Fill in the description and the name of the token and click Generate
Copy the newly generated access token
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the JFrog icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Access Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Address
- The Access Token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.