Azure Log Analytics
Azure Log Analytics is a cloud-based service provided by Microsoft Azure that enables users to collect, correlate, and analyze large amounts of log and performance data from various sources. This service is designed to help organizations gain insights into their IT infrastructure and applications, detect and troubleshoot issues, and optimize performance. With Log Analytics, users can collect data from Windows and Linux servers, virtual machines, Azure services, and other third-party sources. The collected data can then be analyzed using various tools and techniques, such as query language, dashboards, alerts, and machine learning-based anomaly detection. This makes it easier for organizations to monitor and manage their IT environment, improve operational efficiency, and deliver better services to their customers.
Creating an Azure Log Analytics connection
Creation your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Azure Log Analytics icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Click Azure to authenticate using OAuth.
- Sign in using your credentials.