Monday.com is a cloud-based Work OS, where teams create workflow apps in minutes to run their processes, projects, and everyday work. Teams shape their workflows and projects, code-free, with a platform that adapts to shifting needs quickly, liberates teams from manual grunt work, and connects teams in a collaborative work space.
Creating a Monday connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API token
Obtaining the API token
Log into your monday.com account.
Click on your avatar (picture icon) in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Select Admin from the resulting menu (this requires you to have admin permissions).
Go to the API section.
Generate a API v2 Token.
Copy your token.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Monday icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.