Veracode is an application security company that integrates application analysis into development pipelines. The company provides multiple security analysis technologies on a single platform, including static analysis (or white-box testing), dynamic analysis (or black-box testing), and Software Composition Analysis.
Creating a Veracode connection
Using API Key
To create the connection you need:
- An API ID
- An API Secret
Obtaining the credentials
Follow the Veracode documentation on how to obtain a set of API credentials.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Veracode icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API ID
- The API Secret
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.