Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management.
Creating a Jira connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API token
Obtaining the credentials
Log in to Jira.
Click Create API token.
Name your token and click Create.
Creating an API token
Click on your Jira icon at the top right and click Manage account.
Go to Create and manage API tokens.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Jira icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Token as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API address. This is the fully qualified name of your Jira workspace, without any pathname
- The API token
- The user email
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.