Telegram Messenger is a globally accessible freemium, cross-platform, encrypted, cloud-based and centralized instant messaging (IM) service. The messenger also provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats, popularly known as secret chat and video calling, VoIP, file sharing and several other features.
Creating a Telegram connection
To create the connection you need:
- A bot token
Obtaining the credentials
- Create a Telegram bot if you do not yet have one.
- Copy the bot token obtained from the @BotFather when your bot is created.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Telegram icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Bot Token as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Telegram API address (if relevant).
- The Bot Token.
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.