Check Point Management
Check Point Management simplifies network security management by offering centralized control over security infrastructure. With its comprehensive features, organizations can streamline operations, enforce policies, and enhance security defenses. Check Point Management empowers businesses to proactively protect against threats, ensure compliance, and optimize security posture.
Every modification made by Check Point Management actions is performed atomically, ensuring that changes are published immediately after execution.
Creating a Check Point Management connection
Using Username & Password
To create the connection you need:
- A Security Management Server URL
- A Username
- A Password
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Check Point Management icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Username & Password as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Security Management Server URL
- The Username
- The Password
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.