Orca's agent-less, cloud-native security and compliance platform detects, monitors, and prioritizes the most critical cloud security risks for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud estates – in a fraction of the time and operational costs of other solutions.
Creating an Orca Security connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API token
Obtaining the credentials
Go to Orca.
Click on Integrations > Orca API > Mange keys.
Click on Generate a new key.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Orca Security icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Token as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- API token
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.