Cato Networks is a cybersecurity company that provides cloud-based secure access service edge (SASE) solutions. Cato Networks aims to help businesses connect, secure, and optimize their global enterprise networks.
Creating a Cato Networks connection
Using API Key
To create the connection you need:
- An API Key
Obtaining the credentials
Log in to your Cato Networks domain
Navigate to the Administration page
On the left sidebar click API & Integrations
Fill in a Key Name, select the desired permission and click Apply
Copy your newly generated API key
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Cato Networks icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.