Bitsight is a cybersecurity ratings company that provides security ratings and risk assessment services to businesses and organizations.
The company's platform analyzes a wide range of data to evaluate the security posture of organizations, including their cybersecurity practices, policies, and potential vulnerabilities.
Creating a Bitsight connection
Using API Key
To create the connection you need:
- A Bitsight API Key
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Bitsight icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Bitsight API Key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.