Zscaler Private Access
Zscaler Private Access™ (ZPA™) redefines zero trust network access (ZTNA), giving users the fastest, most secure access to private apps and OT devices, and enabling zero trust connectivity for workloads.
Creating a Zscaler Private Access connection
Using Client Secret
To create the connection you need:
- A Tenant ID
- A Client ID
- A Client Secret
Obtaining the credentials
Refer to the Zscaler Private Access Documentation for information on obtaining the client ID and secret.
Customer ID from the API key page is also your
Tenant ID in Blink.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Zscaler Private Access icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appear.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select Client Secret as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The Tenant ID
- The Client ID
- The Client Secret
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.