OPSWAT is a cybersecurity company that provides solutions to help organizations secure their critical infrastructure and prevent data loss. The company's solutions are designed to protect against malware, phishing, data loss, and other threats that can compromise sensitive information.
Creating a OPSWAT connection
To create the connection you need:
- An API key.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the OPSWAT icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to create the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.