Oracle Cloud provides the compute, storage, networking, the database, and platform services you need to deliver robust business outcomes as you rethink your data center needs.
Creating an Oracle Cloud connection
To create the connection you need:
- An Oracle Cloud API address
- A tenancy OCID
- A user OCID
- A key fingerprint
- A private RSA key
Obtaining the credentials
Create a new API key.
Download the RSA Private Key and click Add.
Copy the required information to make the connection.
Creating your connection
- In the Blink platform, navigate to the Connections page > Add connection. A New Connection dialog box opens displaying icons of external service providers available.
- Select the Oracle Cloud icon. A dialog box with name of the connection and connection methods appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name of the connection. At a later stage you cannot edit the name.
- Select API Key as the method to make the connection.
- Fill in the parameters:
- The API address
- The tenancy OCID
- The user OCID
- The key fingerprint
- The private RSA key
- (Optional) Click Test Connection to test it.
- Click Create connection. The new connection appears on the Connections page.